replacement glass for sienna 52" Hexaganal patio table

replacement glass for sienna 52" Hexaganal patio table full size image
We need a replacement glass for Sienna 52" hexagonal patio table, which we purchased at Menards a few years back. Need hole in middle with plastic guard for umbrella. Where can we get and how much will it cost?
[IMG]

Reply to
SkipM

Site Timeline Threads