replacement glass for patio table

How do I find a replacement piece of glass for patio table--hexagon, 52" X

52"? I have not been able to find a replacement and now sure where to look or resources to check. I would appreciate any help. Thanks Gay Johnson, Edmonds, WA.

Gay Johnson

Reply to
gayadele

Take the table to a glass shop and they will cut one for you.

Reply to
Ron

True, but it may be cheaper to buy a new table from China by the boatload than a singe custom cut tempered glass.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

It doesn't have to be tempered. Safer yes, but not required. If no children are gonna be around it I wouldn't worry about it. 1/4" plate glass lying flat inside a framed table is pretty hard to break. And if safety is a concern, you could always have clear safety backing applied.

Reply to
Ron