Frost Free Sillcock repair kit

I need the repair kit for my 10" Frost Free Sillcock. The only marking on the valve is "SF". Do you know what manufacturer uses "SF" marking?
Reply to
SFQ
Why is it so crucial that you use the SF manufacturer? Almost all plumbing valves are designed the same way. The only thing that should matter is the dimensions of the items your looking for such as inches and threads.
Reply to
disqus_1ldADFwgs4

Site Timeline Threads

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....
  • last updated in

    Faucets

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....
  • last posted in

    Faucets