Latest threads in Small Enginesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

will the small engine 2stroke adjust. work the same for a homelight hedge trimme
Adjusting the settings on a hedge trimmer and saw the 2 stroke adjustment. Will all adjustments work for all 2 cycle engines?
1
1

what carb Replaces # 808728 B & S??
ANY Idea what carb will replace a 808728 Briggs & Stratton as it isn't made ant more? Model 303777 Type 1162 E1 Code 00072611

how do you change the blade on a poulan pro model 135
how do you change the blade on a Poulan Pro model 135

Poulan 2150.
I found under the chain oil pump on the crankshaft a felt washer? It was on the out side of the sealed crankshaft bearing. Can not find it in any parts manual.

LT1000 won't start; replaced plug and air filter. engine turns over very fast but no spark.
No further details provided

will a briggs model 290777 interchange with a 28q777 model?
No further details provided

If poulan oil 40:1 mix requires 1 gallon of gas.How much gas for a 50:1 mix?
I have a bottle of 3.2 ounce of Poulan 2 stroke oil. Mixed with 1 gallon of gas would give a 40:1 ratio mix. How much gas would I need if I wanted to end up with a 50:1 mix?

looking for manual for my 2.7hp had it for twenty years and just blew the reset
No further details provided

How do I cross reference a Lauson carburetor to Tecumseh carburetor ?
I have a 6hp Craftsman tiller model 917.299360. It has a Lauson carburetor 287 3K16.. Lauson went out of business and Tecumseh bought them to know Tecumseh carburetor # to replace Lauson carburetor...

NEED A YANMAR DIESEL 27HP. OUTBOARD MOTOR LONG SHAFT, Old Saybrook CT?
Have two (2): #1 New Factory Power head and lower unit, 0 hours. Yanmar diesels are known to go over 4000 hours. Have the torque of a 50 Honda outboard @ 1,9000 RPM, but burn less than 1/3 the fuel. A...

How do i to fix the problem when i've overflowed the engine oil in my yardman?
Starting it up makes it go up in smoke. It's a riding mower. How do I drain it out since I've added too much? Is it f'd pretty badly now that I've done that to it? It also chokes out now due to...
1
1

what do i do to fix the problem when i've overflowed the engine oil on my yardma
It'll start up but sputters oil out as it chokes out. Do I need to get rid of some of the oil & how do I do that?
1
1

i have the 19.5 briggs,wont run with out choke pulled cleaned carb,no good,still
still stahling out,the carb was clean clean, I heard about a line issue in the tank? I have very little fuel in the filter,it has no R.P.M;S WHEN IT DOES RUN... this started after an oil change ,about...

engine surges when it is running wide open. i clean the carb but it still does it
No further details provided
1
1

changed carburator and motor still will not run and then prime starts and then w
motor will not stay running and will only start when you prime it and then die I have changed all parts in carburetor
1
1