Latest threads in Small Enginesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gas pours out of the carburetor?
I have eng that pours gas out of barburetor and I need help to fix it . when it is running .
1
1

How do you open the throttle lever to replace the cable as mine is broken
No further details provided

30992 what does it fit
I have a Tecumseh cam breaker part # 30992 I know it's for an HS-40, what else does it fit?

when engaging stater buster nedle goes backwords and dranses battery
Battery chager just clecks every minute

how old is briggs engine 42e777 1280 01 19.5 hp
No further details provided
1
1

briggs rod#494504 and 490348 12hp flathead interchangable
is a 280700 series rod interchangeable with 283702 flathead 12hp rod #494504 and 490348 its a vertical engine

What kind flywheel it has b/s 42e777u 1280 01 wa.a use steel penion gear
No further details provided
1
1

how do you set the governor on a kohler 15 HP mower engine?
No further details provided

gas leaking in oil pan
I HAVE A 9 KOHLER WER AND THE GAS IS GETTIN THE OIL PAN
2
2

Heads and cam interchange on a 17.5 & 15 hp Briggs engines
will the heads and cam interchange on a 17.5 & 15 hp Briggs engines

is it necessary to have vent on gasoline can, also any difference other than color, between gasoline and kerosine cans?
No further details provided
1
1

What is the cam and crank timing on a 20hp Kohler engine
I am rebuilding my Kohler 20 hp engine and need to know what marks to use when setting cam and crank timing. On the one cam gear is has one dot for exh. and one for int.