what do i do to fix the problem when i've overflowed the engine oil on my yardma

In one configuration. there's a Square Socket on the bottom of the engine. Another configuration is a Square Bolt on the side, at the bottom edge of the engine. Stick a 3/8's ratchet or extension into the Square Socket and unscrew or just loosen, of course, same for the Square Bolt. You can drain a lot (change the oil) or just let a little dribble out until you're at the proper level...sounds like you should change the oil.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.