what do i do to fix the problem when i've overflowed the engine oil on my yardma

It'll start up but sputters oil out as it chokes out. Do I need to get rid of some of the oil & how do I do that?

Reply to
Iceberge

In one configuration. there's a Square Socket on the bottom of the engine. Another configuration is a Square Bolt on the side, at the bottom edge of the engine. Stick a 3/8's ratchet or extension into the Square Socket and unscrew or just loosen, of course, same for the Square Bolt. You can drain a lot (change the oil) or just let a little dribble out until you're at the proper level...sounds like you should change the oil.

Reply to
Anonymous