tomatoes, onions, beans

since it was looking like we were going to get rained on again yesterday we picked through the tomatoes to get those that were mostly ready brought in.

i also finally got the onions out of the garden and set on the table to dry/cure.

while i was picking the onions the garden also had some beans that were mostly ready so i picked those. as i was finishing up it started to rain a bit so it was time to come in.

it was very hot and humid out there. today's forecast is 10 degrees cooler and rain. it just rained a bit as i'm typing this up. we've needed some rain for a few weeks now so it was good we got what we did the other day, but now i would like it to go back to being dry for a week so i can get all the dry beans picked through while they are ready.

songbird

Reply to
songbird