looking to buy an oscillating multifunction tool - which one should I get?

Dremel looks nice but a tad expensive. I heard people mention a cheapo Harbor Freight one. Is it going to just die on me right away or can I get at least some use out of it? Are there other inexpensive ones I should look at? Thanks!

Reply to
Unsure

Unless you imagine making it your Go-To-Tool (won't ever happen), get the cheapest. Any brand will get you some very good use before it dies. I find extremely little use for them and only used other people's to try them out, I won't be buying one. The only Multi-Tool that's worth every penny is Black and Decker's Matrix system, outright phenomenal.

Reply to
Anonymous