looking for soy beans

hi everybody!

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I prefer organic, but others would do too.

Maja

Reply to
Maja M.S.

Check with yor extension service--there are thousands of acres growing in NJ right now

Reply to
Frankhartx

Both Bulkfoods.com and BarryFarm (both online suppliers, both with reasonable prices and shipping charges) carry them.

should also be able to find them at a Whole Foods/Fresh Fields, if there's one near you, or at any natural foods store. Wegman's Supermarkets probably carry them too, maybe there's one near you.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Meadows

TNX,