Snowing here

It has been snowing all day here, tiny flakes, so we only have about

1". The high today was 24°F at about 12am. Now it is about 17°F. Yesterday it got up to about 55°F and I got my 50 foot row of rhubarb weeded. Of course I am stiff as a board and sore today. But one more job done.

Hoping for another warm day so I can get some other work done outside. Or maybe I should just clean the inside of the house.

Reply to
The Cook

We had a few hours of sleet / freezing rain and ended up with about 3 inche s of snow. It is still really cold (26) so nothing is melting anytime soon. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Had a few warm sunny days. Got a handful of overcrowded collards transplanted into another bed and whipped a rampant outbreak of deer's tongue seedlings back into temporary submission. Planted a little dab of carrots, lettuce and celery. No snow here on the peninsula but the sunshine has been liquid for a couple of days with a 100% chance that it'll continue through today, at least. Overnight lows in 40's?not too bad but still condusive to indoor activites. Tomorrow is predicted to be in the 70's but cloud cover will prevent temperatures from warming much today and it's going to stay wet. Won't be any cleaning going on, though. After all, I have a reputation to protect.

Reply to
Derald