Re: AHHHH!!! What is that white stuff on my Zucchini & Cuke Leaves???

I will try to get a picture of it up somewhere but I have these white

> patches on my zucchini and cucumber leaves??? > > Any ideas as to what it is or what to do? > > Thanks > d

Fungus amongus

I searched

using the term "zucchini fungus" and came up with nearly 3,000 possibilities, among the first 10 was this one. It is not 'authoritative' but should get you started.

both zukes and cukes are from the cucurbit family and susceptible to pretty much the same diseases. What you have is probably powdery mildew. Do a search on "powdery mildew" for the treatment. Bill

Reply to
Noydb

DAMN YOU FUNGUS!!!

Reply to
Lattés

The white spots don't seem to be powdery, I was not able to wipe them off at all...

Any more ideas? Just spent some time looking on google and couldn't find anything, hmm anyone know where to find pics of diseases in zucchini?

Reply to
Lattes