Pink dogwood and Fruit trees

Hi everyone need some help. I have a couple pink dogwood trees and a dwarf apple tree that is getting a white scaley type stuff on the bark. Is this something I should be worried about ? Is there anything i can do to get rid of it ? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed

Hi Ed, Aside from looking bad, there may be nothing harmful in this growth. You could spray them with general purpose fungicide, like Captan. I sprayed my dwarf apples and dogwoods with lime-sulfer a few weeks ago, to get rid of a potential problem I had last year with leaves turning brown. It may also work for your problem.

Sherw> Hi everyone need some help. I have a couple pink dogwood trees and a

Reply to
sherwindu