Let's Get Growing!!!

Get your FREE report "Introduction to Gardening". A fast track to growing a garden. Full of tips that you will absolutely enjoy. Go here now to claim your FREE copy. Limited supply.

Your Garden Helper

Let's Get Growing NOW!

NapoGino

Liar. Spammer. Whateverer.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (that should get you some responses to your email harvesting scheme, s*****ad. Go to work, crawlers and spiders and harvestbots)

Just in case, here it is again. Maybe I'll add it to a sig line. Or a subject line.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Friggin' autoresponders.

Funny how that addy brings up all kinds of shit on the googles.

Real estate, make millions, yada yada......

Don't bite, like anyone would.

Charlie, I can't believe I was bored enough to actually check out this joker a bit.....and respond.

Reply to
Charlie

It's begriming to look a lot like Christmas...everybody sing!

Reply to
Steve

Viable email addys on the usenet....the gift that just keeps on giving.

Reply to
Charlie

Why, how can you say such a thing!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Was clearly giving us some valuable information on his spam site, and I think snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com deserves our full support. In fact, I think everybody should get in touch with snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com as soon and as often as possible.

(actually, it won't help much; gmail is just a throwaway for many.)

Oh, well.

Gary Woods

Still, it helps (me) to get silly and stoopit once in a while. I wonder if snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ever feels stoopit about what he does. Or does snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com think there are that many stoopit people in the world? He's likely right on the last account.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

It's clear that P.T. Barnum underestimated the birth rate of suckers...

Gary Woods