Gardening123 - Have you heard?

Dear Gardeners,

Have you heard about Gardening123

and the Winter Special we are offering? For a limited time, you can sign up and enjoy full benefits of a 1-year subscription absolutely FREE (an $11.95 value)!

Gardening123 is the Web's premier on-line gardening magazine, but it's so much more than a magazine. Gardening123 offers personalized monthly garden care tasks about the plants YOU grow. Just tell us what you grow, and we'll tell you how to care for it.

-You will also find recipes for the bounty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs from your garden.

-Browse the Garden Guide for thousands of plant fact sheets and beautiful pictures.

-Have pest problems? Visit the Plant Clinic to find treatment recommendations.

It's not too early to start thinking about spring planting, so sign up today, and make Gardening123 your resource for lawn and garden information.

We share your passion.

Amanda Bass Managing Editor Gardening123

greenthumb_lady