With all the rain we've been having, some meaty looking
fungi came up under some trees. We usually only have
A kitten was licking and chewing on some with gusto. When
I knocked it away several times it kept going back for
more. It hasn't gotten sick or died yet.
I'm enclosing a link, hopefully someone can identify what
kind of fungi it is.
Wow...... no kidding some weird fungi.
The kitten seems no worse for eating the fungi.
I'll just keep eating store bought mushrooms.
There are some ravines about 100 miles from here where there
are always a lot of different fungi growing when it rains. I'm not
brave enough to try any, even if an expert were here assuring me
they were safe. I had some good mushrooms at the Chinese
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.