Ironite Questions?

I think that the problem is, as is usual in our world, an economy of scale and a scale of ignorance.

What we don't know can hurt us. Someone, somewhere will try to exploit our ignorance.

Allow me to suggest Dan Ariely's "Predictably Irrational: the hidden forces that shape our decisions".

Reply to
phorbin

I will get it. I believe this is info I have been searching for. I recall a headline that some Ivy League scientist conducted experiments that showed where a large percentage of people will not change their opinion even when confronted with concrete evidence. I wasn't able to save the reference . Regardless if he is or not, the excerpt I read sounded interesting. Thank you

Reply to
gunner