I'm back!

Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what have I missed?

Reply to
Lilah Morgan

You missed the fact that this newsgroup has been disbanded, and I'm just here to turn out the light. :-)

Reply to
Pan Ohco

Wrong. Myself, Omelet, and Billy have taken over, and no Chia pet is safe.

Reply to
doofy

Nor freshly ploughed gardens...

Reply to
Omelet

Oh jeez, hide the women and children. We are now entering a hole in reality. Reality, what a concept.

Reply to
Billy

- Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what have I missed?

You missed the fact that this newsgroup has been disbanded, and I'm just here to turn out the light. :-)-

Wrong. Myself, Omelet, and Billy have taken over, and no Chia pet i safe.-

Nor freshly ploughed gardens...-

Oh jeez, hide the women and children. We are now entering a hole in reality. Reality, what a concept.

Reply to
sockiescat

What's so "real" about reality?

Especially during these days of PC behavior? ;-)

That's the beauty of gardening. Plants don't care about PC.

Nor do they read the manuals.

Reply to
Omelet

When did you leave?

Reply to
The Cook

You mean that since we only see a tiny part of the electromagnetic spectrum and only hear a small fraction of the sound spectrum, not to mention we have no ability to detect electric waves like a shark, and totally lack any radar or sonar capability, more information gets by us that we detect, that reality?

I don't know. A lot of it just seems like courtesy.

Like pets, they just want to be feed and watered on time.

Me too.

Reply to
Billy

My reality is not your reality. We all live in our own worlds and just share them with everyone else. Philosophy is phun!

There is a fine line between courtesy and idiocy. Imho anyhoo. We need to keep it "real". A lot of "PC" denies human nature.

YMMV and all that.

And kept clean. :-)

See? Your (and the plants!) own personal reality. :-)

Reply to
Omelet

Don't remember the exact day, 'twas in June or July I think...

Reply to
Lilah Morgan