how long do peppers seeds take to sprout?

Hi All,
I potted Chimayo and Sandia pepper seeds last week. nothing has sprouted yet. How long does it usually take? (How farmers put up with waiting, I will never know.)
My radishes sprouted in two days.
Many thanks, -T
On Sat, 20 May 2017 18:30:13 -0700, T wrote:

It takes a week or two depending on your site conditions. My mini bells took about a week but in my greenhouse that was expected. Many of my customers claim limited success in getting peppers to germinate though.
T wrote:

they need warm soil, so if you planted them outside it is probably too early for them (and probably too late too, but i dunno for sure about that).
usually, we buy starts from the greenhouse. much easier/reliable.
may need a warm pad or warm spot if you try it at home.
songbird
On 05/20/2017 11:30 PM, songbird wrote:

Me too, except I can't find them this year. They only thing I have found is jalapeno, banana, and habanero. All fire and no flavor.