first flower of spring

Our crocus have been out for about a week; yesterday the first daffodil opened.
Paul, North of Baltimore
Reply to
Pavel314
In article Pavel314 writes:
I have a lond snowdrop (not sure where that came from), but the daffodils are getting really close.
Reply to
Drew Lawson
T wrote:
it will be a while yet before the dandelions come out. usually i have to get through the maple and other tree pollen season first.
songbird
Reply to
songbird
Out here it is the grass pollen. I have been sneezing my ass off every morning at about 7 am. Turmeric controls it.
Reply to
In article songbird writes:
Yesterday I spotted the first thistle of spring coming up near the front year.
I have a feeling this will feel like a long year, but hopefully some canned beans and pickles will make it worth it.
Reply to
Drew Lawson
In article snipped-for-privacy@furrfu.invalid (Drew Lawson) writes:
DOOR. No clue how that came out as year.
Reply to
Drew Lawson

Site Timeline Threads