Merry Christmas everyone!
Many years all.
-T
On 12/24/19 5:13 PM, T wrote:

Yes, happy holidays and be safe.
On Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 7:13:56 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

Same to you and all the others on this group.
Paul
T wrote:

same all around. :)
songbird
On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 6:51:22 AM UTC-5, songbird wrote:

Hear,hear happy holidays all!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, and Happy Hannukah everyone!
The best thing about Christmas? The SEED CATALOGS are coming in!
Nyssa, who has already faced her first Christmas challenge with a turkey that was still not thawed after being in the fridge since Friday afternoon :/
On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-5, Nyssa wrote:

My wife noticed that last year's seed catalogues came out very early but th ey didn't have all the seeds ready by mailing time, so several of her order s were delayed. I guess they were all trying to be first in the market. Thi s year, they seem to be back on the usual mailing schedule.
We had a big turkey for Thanksgiving but for Christmas, we're having two Co rnish game hens, one for each of us. Thawing shouldn't be an issue with tin y birds like that.
Paul