OT. Merry Christmas

I bet at least a couple people here remember when "A Charlie Brown Christmas" premiered back in 1965. Linus says:

Some history of its production:

Dean Hoffman

Hi Dean,

Never looked at the links as I can not stand Charlie Brown.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too and all of you as well. Plus many years.

God is with us!

-T

The first was Linus on a school stage reciting Luke 2, 8-14. The second talks of the cartoon's development. The part that caught my eye was that Charles Schultz insisted on the religious aspect being in it. Others weren't so sure.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman