Anyone know a good place to buy Choke Berry plants

Plants, not the seeds. Little plants. I can't afford big ones.
T wrote:

google says nothing available?
if i were back up north i could mail you some.
i don't see any around here.
songbird
On 11/08/2016 05:30 AM, songbird wrote:

I get a lot of seeds for sale and some ~$35.00 pots on Amazon, which is way over my head. Maybe I will go for the seeds. Kind of wanted to see some berries next fall.
T wrote: ...

they're pretty bitter that i recall and not much meat/pulp with a large seed.
the guys i used to hang out with made a jelly from them with other stuff in it, but i never tried it.
i just searched "chokecherry tree plants for sale" and have 168,000 results with this being the first:
http://www.coldstreamfarm.net/choke-cherry-prunus-virginiana.html
songbird
On 11/10/2016 05:41 AM, songbird wrote:

Hi Songbird,
Perfect. Thank you!
I am told that the Vitamin C content makes them pretty sharp. Lots of anthocyanin too for your eyes too. Since being Primal, I can taste slight sweetness that I could not taste before the diabetes,
I am basically trying to grow berries that are Zone 6b friendly. The choke berries should go next to my Goji berries
I was using Duck Duck Go and Amazon searches. Which did you use?
-T
On 11/10/2016 12:25 PM, T wrote:

Are these the same thing as "Choke Berries" (not cherries)?
On 11/10/2016 12:34 PM, T wrote:

Oh here we go at the same place
http://www.coldstreamfarm.net/chokeberry-aronia-melanocarpa.html
Thank you!