Any one use Spray-N-Grow Products?

Hi there, Anyone use or success/failures with the Spray-N-Grow products,fertilizer,coco wetting spray etc.? I was thinking of trying their Perfect Garden Kit but would like to her from folks who have used the products before spending the money or wasting my time using them.

Thanks folks.

Reply to
JRY

sequoia8

JRY

i have used spray N grow for the last 3 years, 2005 was first year using hydroponics on the deck, and used it with super results, in 2006 i grew stawberries in hydropoincs in NFT channels with drip irrigation misters installed on the inside of the channels, in my backyard, had

100 plants and end yield was 187.25 lbs of strawberries. The folks at
were impressed with the average per plant.

I will be using Spray N Grow this winter in my new greenhouse attachment to our home, on strawberrys again, we are doing a trial run indoors to compare indoor vs outdoor weight ratios. We are using a vertical grow system, 32 plants per tower. Our main goal was 125 stawberry plants, Also have planted a tower of broccoli, 2 types of tomatoes *big boy & early girl*, spinch, 4 different cantalopes and honeydew cultivars, Calif. Wonder Green peppers, Hungarian yellow hot peppers, bunch onions, and greenbeans. This is my first trial run with a vertical grow system

sequoia8

Where are you located? How large is your greenhouse attachment? Do you have a website with photos?

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams