Kew Wash Wiring

I have a Kew pressure wash that was hunting so decided to have a look at the business end. First mistake I made was taking the electrical components off the mounting plate and the second mistake was not taking a photo of the location of the wires, I thought I did mark the positions correctly but that appears not to be the case as it will not go at all now.. So does any body know where each wire should go a pic would be of great help position, It really comes down to the capacitor connections. There maybe two variations on this wiring as the only pic I can see has a piggy back red on the capacitor that I did not have. See images.