My Koehler is blowing oil out of the valve cover in to the carburetor

My kohler 16 hp is blowing oil out of the valve
My Koehler enging is blowing oil or the valve cover onto the carburetor cover lnto carburetor
On 05/03/2018 13:14, Walter weaver wrote:

Would you mind typing that again a little more carefully? I find it hard to understand.
Andy