Iron-on edging strip

I need to get hold of some iron-on edging strip in a Maple Wood finish (plastic not real veneer). I can't find any anywhere. B&Q only have white and my local DIY store says that he cannot even order any for me.

Anyone any ideas?

Uno-Hoo!

Reply to
Uno-Hoo!

Try here

and also their shop on eBay.

Might help.

Reply to
BigWallop

=============================== I got some recently from Wickes in *Beech* finish so you might try them to see if they also stock Maple. The Beech finish although darker might be suitable if you can't get exactly what you're after.

I would also ask again at B&Q as they certainly stock 18mm Maple contiboard.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Thanks for that - I'll give them a try.

Uno-Hoo!

Reply to
Uno-Hoo!

I'll take a drive into Warrington and try the B&Q Warehouse there. My local B&Q is not a 'Warehouse' and they frequently do not hold stock that the bigger stores do. Thanks for the info.

Uno-Hoo!

Reply to
Uno-Hoo!