moss on roof

I want to spray my tiled roof with copper sulphate to remove the moss. Does anyone know a source of this and is it's use legal? Thank you.

Reply to
Stewart

Have a look for Bordeaux mixture in garden centres, but make sure it contains copper sulphate.

Not a clue about the legal side, practically everything seems ilegal recently.

Reply to
EricP

Thank you, I shall see if I can get it at Focus.

Reply to
Stewart

Do you mean the neat jeyes fluid or the stuff still made by jeyes but called pathclear (Think)?

Reply to
Stewart

Yes FLUID:

Garden Centres stock; I buy 5L cans at Cash & Carry

Reply to
Gel