Hi, I am having trouble getting my 1200 model Rain Dial to work, changed the battery, set the time but could not change it from PM to AM watering, even tried to run a test, but couldn't. PLEASE HELP! Also, a red wire has been severed. I do have a manual t

Although a red wire has been severed the controller box is operable, I am able to program the box to an extent.
On 23/09/2019 03:14, Brenda F Watts wrote:

Google tells me the manuals are available online, and there are people who will repair them for a small number of dollars.
Oddly, not pounds... and this is a UK newsgroup. Where are you?
Andy