3M dust mask

Hello, I'd like to know if anybody has recent experience of the 3M 6000 series masks which seem to require several parts to make them usable.
I'm after a good dust prevention mask to work in a filthy loft and have looked through the Screwfix website. Having bought and discarded a disposable JSP which didn't fit very well I'm moving on. However the 3M mask seems to need a set of vapour filters first onto which can be fitted a particulate filter which is the one I need.
My question is has anybody used a 3M mask for dust filtering without having to add the vapour filter first, in order to avoid spending money unecessarily?
Thanks for any useful replies.
PB Cromer
On 20/10/2019 14:05, Paul Bird wrote:

bit quiet here, try uk.d-i-y
--
Adrian C

On 20/10/2019 18:37, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Oh thanks, I looked for that earlier today but couldn't find it.
Thank you.
On 20/10/2019 23:26, Paul Bird wrote:

Just don't mention the political situation...
If you don't find one that works post back and I'll dig mine out. Seems to work OK.
Andy