Extending Aerial

Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you see on transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but comes up with lots of irrelevant hits.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Maplin

see

Jonathan Pearson
'telescopic aerial' in ebay (UK) has 43 matches.

hth

Reply to
stevej

Recently bought two from "Wonderland models" in Lothian road these were for a 27 and a 40 Mhx car would imagine you would need to know end type, extended length and diameter of final "section".

First result from googling "telescopic aerial"

soup

Brain fart there thought I was in ed.general. Lothian road is in Edinburgh, Scotland, so probably isn't relevant to you.

Reply to
soup

In message , John writes

CPC

Reply to
raden

In message , stevej writes

Top posting bastards prolly has more

Reply to
raden

WTF is does that mean for the benefit of us speak English ?

Reply to
stevej

In message , stevej writes

It means that people who top post are destined for the fires of hell

Reply to
raden