My Stove Clock Buzzed and Then Stopped Working: What Should I Do? (2023 Update)

Their was a buzzing sound than my clock went out on my stove,so I unplugged it and plugged it back in and when I did I heard a buzz again and the lights came on again at the clock. Everything else worked.

Reply to
Rick

It sounds like there might be a loose or damaged connection in your stove's clock or lighting circuit. Here are the steps to further troubleshoot the issue:

  1. Check the power source: Make sure the stove is properly plugged in and that the electrical outlet is functioning.
  2. Reset the circuit breaker: If the circuit breaker has tripped, resetting it should restore power to the stove.
  3. Check the wiring: If the power source and circuit breaker are functioning properly, inspect the wiring for any damage or loose connections.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to consult a professional appliance repair service.

Tools you may need:

  • Screwdrivers

  • Electrical tape
  • Voltage tester