Dishwasher wont fill!!

I have a hotpoint Aquarius DWF 33 dishwasher. The problem started when a piece of crockery got stuck in the pump. Took it apart removed it and now all pumping out fine. But.......it now wont re-fill. I think it has something to do with the fact it overflowed and there's a 'cut out switch'????? Please, can anyone help, I hate washing up. Thanx Maria

Reply to
mog

tip it bk to empty it then retry

Reply to
Phil

Did you by anychance forget to turn the water supply on ?

Reply to
the_constructor

no worries:)

Reply to