Cristal Tiles

Has anybody got the address of Cristal Tiles (Might be owned by H R Johnson). The reason I ask is I have to replace some kitchen tiles that have been up a number of years, & I can not get replacements. Alternativly does anybody know of a sourse of discontinued tiles.

Reply to
Vauxhall Victot

Your in luck I just happened to be testing our brand names for search engine results and came across your post.

We at H&R Johnson used to use the brand name Cristal some years ago to sell our tiles. The place we use that brand now is in some DIY stores.

If you go to

and fill in the contact us form someone will help you.

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groups x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
David Dunlop

hi Victor, yes cristal tiles were produced by HRJohnson in the 80's, did you have any success in finding a source of dicontinued tiles ?. I have the same problem as you, have cristal glade tiles in kitchen and bathroom since the

80's but have been unable to find any in the last 10 years, have run out of my limited stock of spares now. - rgds - pat

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groups x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
pat downes

When I ran out of tiles in the bathroom, I took a whole lot of tiles down (some breakage!) and replaced them with a big mirror. It liberated quite a lot of tiles for future repairs, and didn't look bad or unintentional!

Mike.

Reply to
Mike C