Heuga Tiles: is it still possible to buy these discontinued tiles somewhere?

I have some discontinued Heuga tiles marked:

Heuga 660 COL 306601 RUN 045845BA56 PECAN (number on the bar code on the bottom 8711683113896)

Does somewhere out there have some of this discontinued stock?

Thanks.

Reply to
William.R.Reisen

yesterday morning I saw a humongousstack of carpet tiles, with quite a lot of unopened Heuga boxes among them. Of course I can't tell you the colour and I won't be there again in a while. But if you know the railway arches at Vallance Road London E1, it could be worth a look (in the arches to the east and adjacent to Vallance Road).

I realise that this is a loooooong shot:-)

Reply to
Jan Wysocki