Architrave and Door Linings

Hey Chaps,

I appreciate both of your responses - on this and other postings I've made. Please let's not have you falling out on this group, which is an absolute mine of information, and has remained one of the most consistently valuable newsgroups I've known.

And Cash - congratulations on becoming a granddad again.

Cheers

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

Thanks for that JW - and sorry for the delay in responding.

All the best

Cash

Reply to
Cash

what you are doing is very unhealthy, you should come out for some fresh air

Reply to
Bishop