My deck is dry and the boards are splintering how can I repair without A new dec

My deck is old, dry and is splintering.....how can I repair it without replacing boards? It is a two level deck....

Reply to
Mike

Your only choices are, to sand the piss out of it or to pull up all of the boards and flip them. Then, apply One-Time Wood Protector

every 7-years, assuming the deck gets Sun.

Reply to
Anonymous