Self storage suggestions

Hey folks, Can you please spare some of your valuable time to resolve my doubts? Guys, It was one of my long-term wishes to build a new home of my own, and I fulfilled my dream now. I'm planning to shift to my new home by next week. Since I'm not familiar with the new place, I won't be carrying my valuables there immediately. I need to keep them safe for some period, so I'm looking for the proper solution for the same. Recently I read an article related to self-storage units and I felt very interesting as it was new information for me. We can store our furniture, appliances, clothes, tools, etc. It stores even our vehicles there for a long time. Is it safe to store our valuables there, What do you think?

Reply to
tom tomy

Any suggestions?

Reply to
tom tomy

Safe - yes, exspensive - yes.

Most of these places are monitored 24/7 by alarms and video.

Do a little research on the one you would like to use, then decide.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333