Re: How to cut grooves in concrete sidewalk

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:01:02 +0000, Goalfooter
I used the garden hose to install lawn sprinklers on the boulevard.
I don't know what you mean. Don't people drive cars on the boulevard?
They'll have to use their windshield wipers while the sprinklers are on.
I have a piece of 3/4" rigid pvc pipe slightly longer than the width of the sidewalk and threaded for the garden hose.
> I put a plastic nozzle on the end which increases the pressure. It works very well.
Do you mean that you cut a hole under the sidewalk? I hate to tell you
this after the fact, but for the sake of others who might read this,
it's easier and does less damage to go under the sidewalk than through
it.
The downside is that the length of wire under the sidewalk probably won't be effective as a boundary wire.
Now you're talking about under, but I don't know what wire you mean.
You were talking about lawn sprinkler pipe.
And I don't know what kind of boundary wire you would want since I would
think your lawnsprinkler pipe is at least several feet from your
property line.
Reply to
micky

Site Timeline Threads

  • They just sent me a survey to the account I log on with. Its the usual rubbish,...
  • site's newest in

    UK Do-It-Yourself