My Apology

Dear Group Members,

I am posting this message to apologize for what some of you have pointed out was a spam message I sent. I am a bit new to the internet and the etiquette involved in using the web. It was my understanding that messages could be posted by group members that are of real value to other members. In posting our newsletter link I was simply inviting interested people to join our journey to find renewable energy answers to our pending fuel crisis. To those of you who thanked us, you are very welcome. Since 1994 our answer has been the use of solar panels, and in the near future a wind generator. If the sun isn't shining surely the wind is blowing. We asked ourselves about hydrogen power some years ago; as some of you mentioned in your emails, but wondered 'wouldn't we still be under the control of mega-business like the oil companies?' Who else could produce hydrogen? It would be trading one form of dependency for another. Do you see yourself putting up a hydrogen generator in your back yard to run your home like we have installed solar panels? And where would the raw materials come from? Our water supply? We are out of debt, we use mostly renewable energy to run our life and we love it. If I want to shout it out, what is really wrong with that? Our journey to self-sufficiency and debt freedom has been a struggle, but well worth it.... and that is worth teaching others to do for themselves.

Thank you, Les Oke

OffGrid07

That's cute. I'm sorry I spammed you, I didn't know, btw have you checked out our wonderful assortment of fine...more spam.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Worse than shooting oneself in the left testicle is then turning the gun in your hand and shooting off the right testicle.

At least you could get a real email address, not a pussy hotmail account.

Reply to
Matt Barrow