Writers and Photographers Wanted- Amateurs and Professionals

We are looking for articles and photos about renewable energy, simple living, getting and staying out of debt, gardening, alternative building, log homes, homesteading, solar panels, wind energy and any related topics. Check out our writer's guidelines for submissions. Tell us your story. We are interested in hearing from you no matter your writing or photography skill level.

OffGrid07