Glossaries in Engineering

We are adding glossaries to our Middle East Economic Engineering Forum

- MEEF to help engineers in the Middle East along with a Scientific Calculator, fast and reliable:

Physics Glossary

Plastics Glossary

Plastics Abbreviation

Concrete Glossary

Scientific Calculator

MEEF serves the Middle East engineering sector with technical articles, daily projects updates, Photo Gallery, Interlude with jokes and quotes, e-Bulletin, Business to Business Bulletin, products releases Company news and updates.

Access to all sections in the forum is at no charge.

Reply to
MEEF

430 No such article 222 21312 body

We are sorry, the page you requested was Not Found

Dear Visitor,

Thank you for visiting MEEF Website. The page you tried to reach may have moved, or you may have typed an expired address.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Michael Bulatovich e:

Awfully sorry, something went wrong with the link, here is the correct one:

Please accept my apologies.

Walid Yosuif

Reply to
MEEF

Guys, links where damaged during copy and paste, my mistake, here are the good links:

Thanks

Walid

Reply to
MEEF

Q U I C K - B R O W N - F O X - J U P M S - O V E R - T H E - L A Z Y - D O G

?There's not enough confusion in the world?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Do you have a suggestion that is more intreguing???

Walid

Reply to
MEEF

Links to content by first letter needs to be intriguing?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Just and idea ... why do I have to do like others do??

Reply to
MEEF

you don't.

Reply to