Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oven cleaner and Mildew cleaner fumes (respirator)
Two very effective cleaners I use at home are extremely irritating to my lungs and eyes and no doubt not healthy to breathe in (Oven cleaner and X-14 Mildew remover) I was wondering if wearing a...
6
6

Bissell copycat cleaning solution?
Any ideas on a homemade substitute for the Little Green Clean Machine cleaner? Or should I play it safe and spend the bucks?
2
2

Don Asletts products?
Anyone buy cleaning products from him? If yes, what?

Natural cleaning products for a safer home
If you are interested in natural home cleaning products that are chemical-free, click on the link below http://www.mohntonnaturals.com

Source for 55 gallon plastic drum ?
I would like to own a 55 gallon drum , preferably made of plastic. I want this to be able to haul K-1 kerosene fuel for my oil heaters. I suppose I could use a metal drum but prefer the plastic as it...
50
50

Re: Kim and Aggie
I work as a cleaner for i alway use it whilst it is warm. Try melting a smaller quantity, a little goes a long way. Done and Dusted provides a professional, personal and dedicated cleaning service....
3
3

Re: Cordless Vacuum with bag recommendation
I work as a cleaner for we use Henri hoovers they are great, so very light to use and easy to manuoever as they are on wheels, a great set of attachments and a crushproof hose, very easy to service...

Steam Iron
Hi, Anyone have a recommendation on a steam iron? My daughter wants to buy one and I haven't bought one in a long time and don't know what to tell her. Thanks in advance.
2
2

Re: Cafetiere
I wondered how long before you showed up with your dafty answers. You are lucky to receive a reply this time as Coronation Street is just about to start. I will give your cleaning tips to the Greasy...
1
1

Re: melanine sponges
Wilkinsons? Pound shop?

UltraClean Blinds & Drapes
Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Sal and I operate UltraClean Blinds & Drapes. Hopefully the name gives away that we are window treatment cleaners. We have a mobile...

lamp shades pricelist
Dear all, Please kindly find attached regarding Bali-Lamp-Shades pricelist for your kind perusal. Mix Price List No Code Price Remark 1 DLR 300 US$ 0.00 2 DLR 301 US$ 0.00 3 DLR 302 US$ 0.00 4 DLR 303...

crafts, easter crafts, kids crafts,
Wood handicraft from Bali , using very good materials of quality, some wood type among others, ebony, suar wood, mahony wood, albizia wood, crocodile wood etc. Tri Wacana Company, always major best...

Dirt devil recall
in case any of our dear readers has one. http://www.wpxi.com/consumer/16988399/detail.htmljust http://www.wpxi.com/consumer/16988399/detail.htmljust
2
2