Re: Kim and Aggie

I have been watching How Clean Is Your House. In the programme they melte= d

> in the microwave some Beeswax to polish some old furniture. > > When I do that and leave it to go cool it goes rock hard. What do I need = to > add to it to make sure the beeswax stays soft so I can use it. > > Thanks Sam

I work as a cleaner for

i alway use it whilst it is warm. Try melting a smaller quantity, a little goes a long way.

Reply to
bonnielassy2003

Wouldn't a larger quantity stay at a certain temperature longer?

When you're on vacation, do you do your own cleaning?

Reply to
E Z Peaces

The cleaner at work is on holiday and I have taken over her duties for a fortnight. I work for a well known company but they won't employ agencies or relief so the other staff cover. On my days off no one touches a thing, despite names going in the book for payment, Mrs Bonk knows what has been cleaned and what has not! On my return I have double the amount to do and go home exhausted. If one is going to do the job properly it is very hard work for very little reward, financially. I'm afraid with my extra duties, cleaning at home has gone out of the window and with spring coming I will spend MY holiday...cleaning!

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

The cleaner is at work on her holiday. That's devotion!

How much is a fortnight in US$?

I imagine job well done would be a reward in itself.

It wouldn't surprise me if your colleagues cleaned your home as a surprise.

Reply to
E Z Peaces