Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

drain cleanier 2 part
2
2

This is so cute!! Cat screen cleaner!
If you are a cat lover, you'll love this one! http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/cat_cleaner.html

Consumer Reports rates laundry detergents
4
4

Watch this clerk dance! - Feel Good!
If this guy doesn't make you feel good, then check your pulse! http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/clerk.html

White nylon lace panties getting greyer! Hints please
38
38

Shower cleaning
3
3

Re: Anti-fog for glasses that works
have a old book circa 1930's on household hints.....think it was from the Chicago Daily News......cannot forget one hint to prevent windshield from frosting: wipe the whole windshield down with a...

Dishwasher recommendations?
9
9

sheet stain
2
2

Shrinking during ironing?
Does any one know if clothes can shrink during ironing, they are being ironed damp.
1
1

Offer sodium percarbonate (solid hydrogen peroxide) Raw material for detergent
Dear Sir, We are a sodium percarbonate manufacturer (Chemical) in China and sincerely want to establish our business cooperation with you. Firstly,let me introduce brieftly our company profile,We...

Steel Wool
12
12

Bleaching stains out, can it be done?
I've two cotton shirts with curry stains on. I've tried bleaching them, but they just come up lighter, with the curry stains lighter. I've tried lemon juice and stain remover on the curry stains, but...

euro-pro cordless household scrubber
Saw this on home shopping network. Can't find it anywhere else. Looks like it might be useful for me because of back and shoulder problems. I always thought the Black and Decker scumbuster should have...
1
1

washing silk rug
2