Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Steam Vacuum Cleaner Recommendation
8
8

Removing dye
I did a hot wash and have found blue ink has dyed all the beige clothes blue.... How can I remove this dye from the cotton clothes, I know I can buy a product that does this, but its a bit expensive,...

Wet concrete stain
Anyone know how to remove this from cotton? Thanks

laundry accident. red dye on white shirt! please help
8
8

Laundry detergent
3
3

Dirty Drawers - Ugh! Funny video!
5
5

Faux wood blinds
Hi, I've always washed my vinyl blinds in the bathtub and I was wondering if any of you have ever washed faux wood blinds the same way? Thanks! Joyce
1
1

Cleaning Advice Needed
7
7

UK coat hanger supplyer
Can any one suggest a UK based wire coat hanger supplier preferably in Yorkshire area, required for a new ironing service. Thanks Home Service
1
1

Takin care of leather sofas????
3
3

cologne
My son spilled a whole bottle of cologne. The whole house stinks to it. How do I get rid of the smell???
1
1

Air Purification Systems
WARNING! The air in your home or office could be making you sick! We have unique filterless, "Official Space-Certified" air purifier that we are willing, for you to field-test in your home or office...

Stains..
3
3

tile cleaning