Offer sodium percarbonate (solid hydrogen peroxide) Raw material for detergent

Dear Sir,

We are a sodium percarbonate manufacturer (Chemical) in China and sincerely want to establish our business cooperation with you.

Firstly,let me introduce brieftly our company profile,We are,Wuxi Wanli Chemical Co.,Ltd , ISO9001 certificated company, a special manufacturer of sodium percarbonate which is also named as solid hydrogen peroxide,We are one of the leading manufacturer of sodium percarbonate in China for about more than 12 years. Annual output is about 20,000MT. We can offer you the competitive price and the best quality.

by visiting our site you can get some more information about our products,if you can open it,we can also sent you the photos and catalogs.

This material is an addition of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide,but easier to use than hydrogen peroxide, has the functions of powerful cleaning, bleaching, stain removal, deodorizing and disinfecting capabilities, meanwhile it is enviroment friendly , Now it has been widely used in detergents, oxygen generating agent, water treatment ,dye, textile, pulp and paper processing, pharmaceutical industries . We own supior facilities and advanced technology and enriched experience, so we can provide most favorite price and reliable quality and delivery.

I hope you will have interesting in our product and establish long business relationship in the near future.

We would,therefore,appreciate it very much if you could give us whatever information you can in this regard,and we are ready to provide any futher information or sample as requested and look forward to you favourable reply.

Thanks&best regards

yours sincerely

Richard Chin

WUXI WANLI CHEMICAL CO.,LTD