Faux wood blinds

Hi,

I've always washed my vinyl blinds in the bathtub and I was wondering if any of you have ever washed faux wood blinds the same way?

Thanks!

Joyce

Reply to
Joyce

Are they made of paper mache? Plastic? I have vinyl blinds in my kitchen. They came up beautifully with some washing up liquid, a brush and a hose pipe. I intended to change my lounge nets for wooden blinds but I was apprehensive about their cleaning. I would be interested in hearing more about these "faux wood" blinds and how well they perform.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk