Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Newbie with varnish/stain odor question
My dear husband built me the cabinet/bin I'd wanted for the kitchen. However.... the smell of wood stain (inside the bin) will not go away. It's been in the house and completely dry for a couple of...
1
1

clean shower door tracks?
Would appreciate others thoughts on cleaning out shower door tracks. They seem to have caked up with soap scum and just plain dirt. Thanks in advance.
2
2

update-hardwood floor stains
In May I posted a question about removing stains from a hardwood floor and am pleased to be able to say that the suggestions I recieved from Brenda, Gary, and Lloyd were put to use with great success....
1
1

Re: Should not have touched me!!
If she's abusing clearing chemicals she should be reported to Melvalena
1
1

removing paint from wall.
I removed some nails from my wall, put in some spackle, and repainted. However, I used one two many coats and need to sand it down and redo it. What's the type of sandpaper I should use? Also, is...

Window Cleaning Tools and stuff
A lot of folks are looking for work here is a good idea get your own window cleaning tools and start a biz works great and the income is quick good luck mo and they is a email group of a TON OF PRO'S...

PVC
Hi how do i get my PVC windows back to looking like new they are now yellow with smoking. I would like to get them back to white any help would be greatfull
1
1

Re: Someone Changed the Rules!
What Rule??? -- DrClean The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web
2
2

Re: Requesting opinions on carpet cleaner machines
We have a SteamVac by Hoover - it has an upholstery attachment. I like it. DebH
4
4

How to remove black mold spots in cellar
My house is a new construction (finished in March) and after a heat wave, I've got black mold spots running all along the corners and floor edging in the basement. Someone suggested I get a...
1
1

Re: Soap residue on glass shower door
I have new shower doors in both bathrooms and they came with the recommendation to use Comet spray. I have found the best thing to do is spray, wipe with a clean cloth then spray with a bottle of...
4
4

Need help, stains on floor from rubber
I purchased a portable washing machine a few months ago. It didn't come with a caster kit (have since ordered one and am waiting for it to be delivered). It has rubber feet. In the begining I had...
1
1

Best shower sgueegee?
Any advice on a god one to get?
1
1

Polyurethane varnish stains
Anyone know the best way to remove a polyurethane varnish stain (now dry, of course!) from a pair of polycotton trousers ? (dark blue) Regards and thanks in advance Pat Macguire

Help, brick dust on my week old carpet
Just got black brick dust on my new light beige carpet. it has gone right into the pile and hoovering it wont shift it. I dont want to wet it just yet, whats the best way to get rid of this mess. TIA...
1
1