Re: Dog Hair?

[On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:48:32 GMT, "DLynch" wrote:]

We have 2 wonderful Golden Retrievers--our furkids--and have problems with

> long hair wrapping around the beater bar on our power head. > > What do you recommend to clean dog hair?

The best thing I've found is a product called Euthanasia.

Reply to
The Other Harry

The brush, rather than spiked side of the dog brush does a pretty good job for me on carpets and upholstered furniture. I don't have wall to wall carpeting, just area carpets, so a vacuum is unnecessary.

Reply to
GIJane

== I vacuum the dog (seriously). == ==

Reply to
gini52

Do you prefer liquid or gas?

C> > What do you recommend to clean dog hair?

Reply to
letsplay-2