clean shower door tracks?

Would appreciate others thoughts on cleaning out shower door tracks. They seem to have caked up with soap scum and just plain dirt. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
printmn1

I sprayed some CLR in the tracks and let it sit for about 10 minutes, then used an old toothbrush and most of it came loose.

Brandi

Reply to
CoffeeNut

...if it's really grimey, caked-on stuff, douse it with a good multi-purpose cleaner, let it soak in a bit, then use a grout-brush to scrub. I love my grout brush for stuff like that!

- Michael

www.4naturalcleaning.com